Naviern (NVRN) - All information about Naviern ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops
Fatty Fatty This meme has a UFC Champion onboard! Join the FATTY crew! Join Presale AD
Naviern will hold a IDO on the 14. Apr. The IDO will happen on Zelwin Finance. (Details).
Naviern will hold a IDO on the TBA. The IDO will happen on Kingdomstarter. (Details).
Naviern

Naviern

NVRN

Rounds

Today

Current and Past
Naviern Naviern
Activities

Past

  • IXIRPAD

    Public Sale(IDO on IXIRPAD)

    Ended
    Price $0.0075
    Raised $50 K
    ROI 1.33x
    • ROI
      fire
      1.33x USD BTC ETH
    • Raised
      $50 K
    • Tokens For Round
      $6.67 M NVRN 0.66%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $7.5 M #6762
    • Price
      $0.0075
    • Platform
      IXIRPAD IXIRPAD

    Distribution: 10% TGE then 9% Monthly over the next 10 Months

    Source: https://www.ixirpad.com/launchpad/fycrm54e0cpeqfv

  • DAOLaunch

    IDO on DAO Launch

    Ended
    Price $0.0075
    Raised $50 K
    ROI 1.33x
    • ROI
      fire
      1.33x USD BTC ETH
    • Raised
      $50 K
    • Tokens For Round
      $6.67 M NVRN 0.66%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $7.5 M #6823
    • Price
      $0.0075
    • Platform

    Distribution: 10% TGE remaining 9% Monthly over 10 Months.

    Source: https://app.daolaunch.net/featured

  • Zelwin Finance

    IDO on Zelwin Finance

    Ended
    Price $0.01
    Raised $50 K
    ROI 1x
    • ROI
      fire
      1x USD BTC ETH
    • Raised
      $50 K
    • Tokens For Round
      $5 M NVRN 0.50%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $10 M #6290
    • Price
      $0.01

    Distribution: 20% on TGE, remaining 80% over 10 Months

    Source: https://launchpad.zelwin.finance/ido/56/15

  • KingdomStarter

    IDO on KingdomStarter

    Ended
    Price $0.0075
    Raised $100 K
    ROI 1.33x
    • ROI
      fire
      1.33x USD BTC ETH
    • Raised
      $100 K
    • Tokens For Round
      $13.33 M NVRN 1.33%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $7.5 M #6779
    • Price
      $0.0075
    • Platform
      KingdomStarter KingdomStarter

    Distribution: TGE 10%, then Monthly 9.0% over 10 Months

    Source: https://kingdomstarter.io/launchpad/upcoming/naviern

  • Private

    Private Round

    Ended

    According to information from open sources (including the project's website and tokenomics), an investment round was conducted for this project, but no details, including dates, could be found in open sources.

  • Private

    Seed Round

    Ended

    According to information from open sources (including the project's website and tokenomics), an investment round was conducted for this project, but no details, including dates, could be found in open sources.


Token Allocation


Project Details

Screenshots

Overview

Report Issue
  • Update Metrrics
  • Update Info
  • Update Fundraising
  • Vesting Details
  • Other

Show More

Total Raised
$250 K In 6 rounds
Pre-Valuation
$10 M Calculated