Bondex (BDXN) - All information about Bondex ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops
Fatty Fatty This meme has a UFC Champion onboard! Join the FATTY crew! Join Presale AD
Bondex

Bondex

BDXN

Rounds

Today

Current Upcomming
Bondex Bondex
Activities
  • rocket

    TGE and Distribution

    Upcoming

    25% unlocks after a 75-day period, the remaining 75% vesting over 12 months. The TGE and listing have been postponed indefinitely due to market conditions.

Past

  • Private

    Funding Round

    Ended
    Raised $4 M
    • Morningstar Ventures
    • Animoca Brands
    • Dext Force Ventures
    • Raised
      $4 M
    • Investors
      Morningstar Ventures Morningstar Ventures
      • Animoca Brands
      • Dext Force Ventures
      • iAngels
  • Private

    Strategic Round

    Ended
    • Investors
      Animoca Brands Animoca Brands
  • Coinlist

    Incentive Activities

    Ended

    Bondex will release an initial community airdrop (2% of supply) at the Token Generating Event (“TGE”) to reward the community of builders and early adopters. Subsequent airdrops will come from the Ecosystem Rewards Pool (28% of supply), which will be continually replenished from the revenues generated by the ecosystem.

    Activities 🎮

    Point farming for activity Active Platform Activity

    Initial airdrop planned for Q1/Q2 2023:

    Minimum requirements:

    How to boost your airdrop allocation:

    • Increase your Bondex app rating and Point earning rate
    • Increase your number of registered friends and connections
    • Increase your point balance
  • Private

    Funding Round

    Ended
    • Investors
      Dext Force Ventures Dext Force Ventures
  • Coinlist

    Public Sale

    Ended
    Price $0.08
    Raised $6.5 M
    • Raised
      $6.5 M
    • Tokens For Round
      $81.25 M BDXN 8.12%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $80 M #1438
    • Price
      $0.08
    • Blockchain
      Ethereum Ethereum
    • Platform

    Distribution: 25% unlocks after a 75 day period, remaining 75% vesting over 12 months.

    Source: https://coinlist.co/bondex

  • Private

    Seed Round

    Ended

    According to information from open sources (including the project's website and tokenomics), an investment round was conducted for this project, but no details, including dates, could be found in open sources.

  • Private

    Pre-seed Round

    Ended

    According to information from open sources (including the project's website and tokenomics), an investment round was conducted for this project, but no details, including dates, could be found in open sources.


Investors


  • Fund Name
  • Type
  • Tier
  • Stage
Morningstar Ventures Morningstar Ventures
Ventures Capital
Tier 2
  • Funding Round
Animoca Brands Animoca Brands
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Funding Round
  • Strategic Round
Dext Force Ventures Dext Force Ventures
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Funding Round
  • Funding Round
iAngels iAngels
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Funding Round

Token Allocation


Project Details

Token Release Schedule   Source

Bondex

Screenshots

Overview

Report Issue
  • Update Metrrics
  • Update Info
  • Update Fundraising
  • Vesting Details
  • Other

Show More

Total Raised
$10.5 M In 7 rounds
Pre-Valuation
$80 M Calculated