Chumbi Valley (CHMB) - All information about Chumbi Valley ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops
Fatty Fatty This meme has a UFC Champion onboard! Join the FATTY crew! Join Presale AD
Chumbi Valley will hold a Token Sale on the 14. Dec. The Token Sale will happen on KuCoin. (Whitelist).
Chumbi Valley will hold a Initial Dex Offering on the 15. Dec. The IDO will happen on Orion Protocol. (Details).
Chumbi Valley

Chumbi Valley

CHMB

Rounds

Today

Current and Past
Chumbi Valley Chumbi Valley
Activities

Past

  • rocket

    TGE and Distribution

    Launched
    Price on Listing $0.08
    ROI 0.01x
    • ROI from Listing Price
      fire
      0.01x USD 0.01x BTC 0.01x ETH
    • Price on Listing
      $0.08

    The TGE (Token Generation Event) announced by Chumbi Valley has successfully concluded on Dec 17, 2021 at 14:15 (UTC+3).

  • KuCoin Spotlight

    IEO on Kucoin

    Ended
    Price $0.001
    Raised $300 K
    ROI 0.2x
    • ROI
      fire
      0.2x USD 0.16x BTC 0.24x ETH
    • Raised
      $300 K
    • Tokens For Round
      $300 M CHMB 1.00%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $30 M #3347
    • Price
      $0.001
    • Platform
      KuCoin Spotlight KuCoin Spotlight

    Distribution: 5.05% will be unlocked on TGE, and the remaining 94.95% will be on monthly linear vesting for 9 months

    Source: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-announcement-of-chmb-token-sale-on-kucoin-spotlight?utm_source=TGCHMB

  • Orion SolarFlare

    IDO

    Ended
    Price $0.0007
    Raised $100 K
    ROI 0.28x
    • ROI
      fire
      0.28x USD 0.24x BTC 0.35x ETH
    • Raised
      $100 K
    • Tokens For Round
      $142.86 M CHMB 0.48%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $21 M #4195
    • Price
      $0.0007
    • Platform
      Orion SolarFlare Orion SolarFlare

    Distribution: linear "block-by-block" vesting over 12 months from Dec 19th

    Source: https://blog.orionprotocol.io/chumbi

  • Private

    Private Sale

    Ended
    Price $0.0007
    Raised $3.36 M
    • Spark Digital Capital
    • Raptor Capital
    • CinchBlock
    • +7
    ROI 0.28x
    • ROI
      fire
      0.28x USD 0.2x BTC 0.23x ETH
    • Raised
      $3.36 M
    • Pre-Valuation
      $21 M #4166
    • Price
      $0.0007
    • Investors
      Spark Digital Capital Spark Digital Capital
      • Raptor Capital
      • CinchBlock
      • OnBlock Ventures
      • +6

Investors


  • Fund Name
  • Type
  • Tier
  • Stage
Spark Digital Capital Spark Digital Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 2
  • Private Sale
Raptor Capital Raptor Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Sale
CinchBlock CinchBlock
Ventures Capital
Tier 4
  • Private Sale
OnBlock Ventures OnBlock Ventures
Ventures Capital
Tier 4
  • Private Sale
Everse Capital Everse Capital
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Sale
Lavender Capital Lavender Capital
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Sale
Maven Capital Maven Capital
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Sale
NonceVC NonceVC
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Sale
Three M Capital Three M Capital
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Sale
TK Ventures TK Ventures
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Sale

Token Allocation


Project Details

Token Release Schedule   Source

Chumbi Valley

Screenshots

Overview

Report Issue
  • Update Metrrics
  • Update Info
  • Update Fundraising
  • Vesting Details
  • Other

Show More

CHMB Price
DropsTab Stats
$0.000197 13.18%
  • Market Cap
    --
  • FDV
    $5.64 M
  • Volume
    $182.57 K
Returns since last round
  • 0.2x USD
  • 0.16x BTC
  • 0.24x ETH
Total Raised
$3.76 M In 3 rounds
FDV
$5.64 M