Victoria VR (VR) - All information about Victoria VR ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops
SolanaVM SolanaVM Presale is Live! The First L2 for Solana. Over $1m Raised. Join Presale!
AD
Victoria VR will hold a Token Sale on the 29. Nov. The Token Sale will happen on KuCoin. (Details).
Victoria VR will hold a Strong Holder Offering. The SHO will happen on DAO Maker. (Whitelist).

Rounds

Today

Current Rounds


Ended Rounds


  • TGE and Distribution

    Token Launch
    Launched
    • ROI from Listing Price
      fire
      0.02x USD 0.02x BTC 0.03x ETH
    • Price on Listing
      $0.41

    The TGE (Token Generation Event) announced by Victoria VR has successfully concluded on Dec 3, 2021 at 02:20 (UTC+3).

  • DAO Maker

    Public Sale

    ROI USD 2.98x
    ICO
    Ended
    • ROI
      fire
      2.98x USD 2.75x BTC 3.79x ETH
    • Raised
      $105 K
    • Tokens For Round
      35.59 M VR 0.21%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $49.56 M #2324
    • Price
      $0.00295
    • Platform

    Lockup: 10% will be unlocked on TGE, after 2 months cliff, the remaining 90% will be on monthly linear vesting for 9 months

  • ICO

    Community Round

    ROI USD 1.6x
    ICO
    Ended
    • ROI
      fire
      1.6x USD 1.14x BTC 1.42x ETH
    • Raised
      $2.13 M
    • Tokens For Round
      386.4 M VR 2.30%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $92.4 M #1300
    • Price
      $0.0055

    Lockup: 25% on TGE, 12 month cliff, then linear vesting over 12 months

  • Private

    Strategic Round

    ROI USD 2.98x
    Private
    Ended
    • ROI
      fire
      2.98x USD 2.29x BTC 3.02x ETH
    • Raised
      $5.54 M
    • Pre-Valuation
      $49.56 M #2325
    • Price
      $0.00295
  • Private

    Seed Round

    ROI USD 2.98x
    Private
    Ended
    • ROI
      fire
      2.98x USD 2.02x BTC 2.23x ETH
    • Raised
      $5.8 M
    • Pre-Valuation
      $49.56 M #2323
    • Price
      $0.00295
    • Investors
      DAO Maker DAO Maker
      • Wave Financial Group
      • Altered Ventures
      • Dell
      • +2

Investors


  • Fund Name
  • Type
  • Tier
  • Stage
DAO Maker DAO Maker
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Seed Round
Wave Financial Group Wave Financial Group
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Seed Round
Altered Ventures Altered Ventures
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Seed Round
Dell Dell
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Seed Round
Dominance Dominance
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Seed Round
NON-fungible Chan NON-fungible Chan
Angel Investor
Not Rated
  • Seed Round

Token Allocation


Project Details


Token Release Schedule

Victoria VR

Screenshots

Overview

Report Issue
  • Update Metrrics
  • Update Info
  • Update Fundraising
  • Vesting Details
  • Other

Show More

VR Price
DropsTab Stats
$0.0088 -0.92%
  • Market Cap
    $46.96 M
  • FDV
    $147.5 M
  • Volume
    $1.85 M
Returns since last round
  • 2.98x USD
  • 2.75x BTC
  • 3.79x ETH
Total Raised
$13.57 M In 4 rounds
FDV
$147.5 M