PolkaFantasy (XP) - All information about PolkaFantasy ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops
No activity on social networks since 23/06/23. There are no project updates

Rounds

Today

Current and Past
PolkaFantasy PolkaFantasy
Activities

Past

  • rocket

    TGE and Distribution

    Launched

    The TGE (Token Generation Event) announced by PolkaFantasy has successfully concluded on Sep 10, 2021 at 00:00 (UTC+3).

  • ChainBoost

    Public Sale

    Ended
    Price $0.05
    Raised $100 K
    ROI 0.15x
    • ROI
      fire
      0.15x USD 0.1x BTC 0.15x ETH
    • Raised
      $100 K
    • Tokens For Round
      $2 M XP 1.00%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $10 M #6310
    • Price
      $0.05
    • Platform
      ChainBoost ChainBoost

    Distribution: 25% unlocked day 1, remaining 75% unlocked linearly over 3 months (from TGE) starting on Month 2.

    Source: https://chainboost.io/projects/polkafantasy

  • TrustPad

    Public Sale

    Ended
    Price $0.05
    Raised $100 K
    ROI 0.15x
    • ROI
      fire
      0.15x USD 0.1x BTC 0.15x ETH
    • Raised
      $100 K
    • Tokens For Round
      $2 M XP 1.00%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $10 M #6217
    • Price
      $0.05
    • Platform

    Distribution: 25% unlocked day 1, remaining 75% unlocked linearly over 3 months (from TGE) starting on Month 2.

    Source: https://trustpad.io/pool/polkaFantasy

  • Private

    Private Round

    Ended
    Price $0.043
    Raised $1.46 M
    • Morningstar Ventures
    • AU21 Capital
    • Evernew Capital
    • +17
    ROI 0.17x
    • ROI
      fire
      0.17x USD 0.12x BTC 0.15x ETH
    • Raised
      $1.46 M
    • Pre-Valuation
      $8.6 M #6523
    • Price
      $0.043
    • Investors
      Morningstar Ventures Morningstar Ventures
      • AU21 Capital
      • Evernew Capital
      • GBV Capital
      • +16

Investors


  • Fund Name
  • Type
  • Tier
  • Stage
Morningstar Ventures Morningstar Ventures
Ventures Capital
Tier 2
  • Private Round
AU21 Capital AU21 Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Round
Evernew Capital Evernew Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Round
GBV Capital GBV Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Round
Magnus Capital Magnus Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Round
Momentum 6 (M6) Momentum 6 (M6)
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Round
Raptor Capital Raptor Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Round
SkyVision Capital SkyVision Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Round
x21 Digital x21 Digital
Ventures Capital
Tier 3
  • Private Round
Metrix Capital Metrix Capital
Ventures Capital
Tier 4
  • Private Round
Black Mamba Ventures Black Mamba Ventures
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Round
CoinUnited.io CoinUnited.io
Not Rated
  • Private Round
GD10 Ventures GD10 Ventures
Not Rated
  • Private Round
Hulk Crypto Capital Hulk Crypto Capital
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Round
Maven Capital Maven Capital
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Round
OWL Ventures OWL Ventures
Investment Firm
Not Rated
  • Private Round
Plutus VC Plutus VC
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Round
RioDefi RioDefi
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Round
SMO Capital SMO Capital
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Round
SpykeFast SpykeFast
Ventures Capital
Not Rated
  • Private Round

Token Allocation


Project Details

Token Release Schedule   Source

PolkaFantasy

Screenshots

Overview

Report Issue
  • Update Metrrics
  • Update Info
  • Update Fundraising
  • Vesting Details
  • Other

Show More

Total Raised
$1.66 M In 3 rounds
Pre-Valuation
$10 M Calculated