SolanaVM SolanaVM Presale is Live! The First L2 for Solana. Over $1m Raised. Join Presale!
AD
Wombat Exchange

Wombat Exchange

WOM

Rounds

Today

Current Rounds


Ended Rounds


  • TGE and Distribution

    Token Launch
    Launched
    • ROI from Listing Price
      0.02x USD 0.01x BTC 0.01x ETH
    • Price on Listing
      $0.76

    The TGE (Token Generation Event) announced by Wombat Exchange has successfully concluded on Aug 29, 2022 at 00:00 (UTC+3).

  • Wombat Exchange

    Public Sale (IFO on PancakeSwap)

    ROI USD 0.27x
    • ROI
      0.27x USD 0.08x BTC 0.12x ETH
    • Raised
      $2.1 M
    • Tokens For Round
      28 M WOM 2.80%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $75 M #1557
    • Price
      $0.075
    • Blockchain
      Binance coin Binance coin
    • Platform

    Lockup: 20% will be unlocked at the sale end time, with the remaining 80% released block-by-block over 90 days

  • Wombat Exchange

    Strategic Sale

    ROI USD 0.29x
    Private
    Ended
    • ROI
      0.29x USD 0.19x BTC 0.27x ETH
    • Raised
      $2.1 M
    • Pre-Valuation
      $70 M #1658
    • Price
      $0.07
    • Investors
      Jump Capital Jump Capital
      • Shima Capital
      • Wormhole
  • Wombat Exchange

    Private Sale

    ROI USD 0.29x
    Private
    Ended
    • ROI
      0.29x USD 0.18x BTC 0.24x ETH
    • Raised
      $5.25 M
    • Pre-Valuation
      $70 M #1648
    • Price
      $0.07
    • Investors
      Animoca Brands Animoca Brands
      • Binance Smart Chain
      • Crypto Wesearch
      • Eureka Trading
      • +6
  • Wombat Exchange

    Seed Round

    • Investors
      Binance Labs Binance Labs

Token Allocation


Project Details


Token Release Schedule

Wombat Exchange

Screenshots

Overview

Report Issue
  • Update Metrrics
  • Update Info
  • Update Fundraising
  • Vesting Details
  • Other

Show More

WOM Price
DropsTab Stats
$0.01796 2.12%
  • Market Cap
    $1.05 M
  • FDV
    $17.96 M
  • Volume
    $76.09 K
Returns since last round
  • 0.27x USD
  • 0.08x BTC
  • 0.12x ETH
Total Raised
$9.45 M In 4 rounds
FDV
$17.96 M

PancakeSwap IDO Competitors by FDV


Join $SATX Presale!

SatoshiDEX.AI: The World's First Bitcoin DEX Just Raised Over $11,5M. Tier1 Exchange listing coming soon.

Join Presale!