SolanaVM SolanaVM Presale is Live! The First L2 for Solana. Over $1m Raised. Join Presale!
AD
Froyo Games

Froyo Games

FROYO

Rounds

Today

Current Rounds


Ended Rounds


  • TGE and Distribution

    Token Launch
    Launched
    • ROI from Listing Price
      0.01x USD 0.01x BTC 0.01x ETH
    • Price on Listing
      $0.07

    The TGE (Token Generation Event) announced by Froyo Games has successfully concluded on Jan 19, 2022 at 02:40 (UTC+3).

  • Froyo Games

    Strategic Sale (IDO on GameFi)

    ROI USD 0.02x
    • ROI
      0.02x USD 0.01x BTC 0.02x ETH
    • Raised
      $97 K
    • Tokens For Round
      4.85 M FROYO 0.49%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $20 M #4204
    • Price
      $0.02
    • Accepted Currency
      BUSD
    • Platform

    Lockup: 3 years vesting period. 20% unlocked on TGE. 1 year cliff and remaining 80% monthly linear release from the 2nd year onwards

  • Froyo Games

    Public Sale (IFO on PancakeSwap)

    ROI USD 0.01x
    • ROI
      0.01x USD 0.01x BTC 0.01x ETH
    • Raised
      $4 M
    • Tokens For Round
      66.67 M FROYO 6.67%
    • Pre-Valuation
      $60 M #1818
    • Price
      $0.06
    • Platform

    Lockup: 100% unlocked at TGE

  • Froyo Games

    Strategic Sale

    ROI USD 0.02x
    • ROI
      0.02x USD 0.02x BTC 0.02x ETH
    • Raised
      $1.6 M
    • Pre-Valuation
      $20 M #4396
    • Price
      $0.02
    • Investors
      The Spartan Group The Spartan Group
      • Animoca Brands
      • Chain Capital
      • Gate.io
      • +9
  • Froyo Games

    Seed Round

    According to information from open sources (including the project's website and tokenomics), an investment round was conducted for this project, but no details, including dates, could be found in open sources.


Token Allocation


Project Details


Token Release Schedule

Froyo Games

Screenshots

Overview

Report Issue
  • Update Metrrics
  • Update Info
  • Update Fundraising
  • Vesting Details
  • Other

Show More

FROYO Price
DropsTab Stats
$0.000358 -2.23%
  • Market Cap
    --
  • FDV
    $358 K
  • Volume
    $4.54 K
Returns since last round
  • 0.02x USD
  • 0.01x BTC
  • 0.02x ETH
Total Raised
$5.7 M In 4 rounds
FDV
$358 K
Join $SATX Presale!

SatoshiDEX.AI: The World's First Bitcoin DEX Just Raised Over $11,5M. Tier1 Exchange listing coming soon.

Join Presale!